Job Number 3165895
No Specific Work Location. Positions available in Watertown, Johnson Creek, Jefferson, Hustisford, Iron Ridge, Juneau, Ixonia.
$11.00 Per Hour to $20.00 Per Hour.
Duration/Usual Hours Per Week
Full-Time/Part-Time, 3 to 35 Hours Per Week
First, Second, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings and Weekend Shift.
Monday-Friday. Schedule depends on job location. Some are Monday – Friday; some only Saturdays; one only Wednesdays, etc…
Education: No Minimum Education Level Requested
Professional Licenses / Certifications: No Licenses or Certifications Requested
Vehicle: No Vehicle Requested
Drivers License: No Drivers License Requested
Endorsements: No Endorsement Requested
Age: 18 or older Required
Experience / Qualifications: No experience needed. Must have clean record (no theft).Background check required. Notice for Job Seekers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General cleaning of restrooms, offices, break areas, etc.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Leave and Holidays: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Education and Training: Paid Training
Miscellaneous Benefits: Paid Uniforms, Flexible Work Schedule
How To Apply
Apply In Person
102 Stimpson Street, Watertown
Open 8 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday
E-Mail a Résumé
To apply for this job, send your resume or Job Center of Wisconsin Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have a resume, you can register and create one at Job Center of Wisconsin.