Spring is here! Time to roll up your sleeves and tackle the annual spring cleaning and maintenance that comes with home ownership. We’ve given you a few tips on how to get your spring cleaning done in a recent article, but if you just don’t have the time to check all the items off your home spring cleaning and maintenance checklist don’t hesitate to hire the pros to get it done.
- Clean your appliances (including dishwasher, fridge, washer or stove).
- Dust inside of cabinets.
- Remove spider web.
- Clean your windows.
- Dust ceiling fans and wash light fixture coverings.
- Clean blinds and curtains.
- Clean top of cabinets.
- Clean tile grout.
- Deep clean carpet and floors.
- Clean vent covers.
- Wash comforters and quilts.
- Clean the stone and tile around your fireplace and mantle.
- Wash kitchen walls.
- Clean sliding door tracks.
- Scrub down showers.
- Power wash your siding and sidewalks.
- Seal driveway cracks.
- Clean and maintain your AC.
- Inspect your roof for warped or damaged shingles.
- Check for leaks around windows and exterior door frames.
- Inspect your fireplace and chimney.
- Sharpen mower blades and clean out last year’s lawn clippings.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Test your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.