Everyone’s reason to hire a home cleaning service is different. It may be your busy professional life, or your extensive traveling schedule that keeps you from maintaining your home. Or your reasons may be very small, and all under the age of 5. Your reason may be your entertaining schedule, or the constant inflow of guests you expect at the cabin this summer. Our former colleague’s reason was very big, and sometimes grew as tall as her: her laundry pile from her family of 5 that never shrunk because of her busy professional schedule. Whatever your personal reason, we’ve compiled 5 of the most common general reasons our clients hire a home cleaning service, and keep coming back:
- An organized and clean house is a more efficient house to function in. Even if it’s just psychological, most families can function better in a clean house. Part of that is the fact that it’s easier to find what you need (such as that shirt for your kid’s concert) and stay organized when you don’t have to wade through the piles of dust and stuff.
- Allows you the time to devote to your top priorities. Whether your priorities have names, or are hobbies, you don’t always want to spend all your spare time cleaning your home. Hiring a home cleaning service gives you the freedom to spend you off-time off. If you travel for work, having outside cleaning help means a clean home, and someone to check in on your home (to make sure the pipes haven’t burst!), when you are away.
- A cleaning service gives you more time to work—and make money. This is your classic profit versus cost evaluation. Will you make money cleaning or working on your next project?
- You don’t have to stress about entertaining—specifically about preparing for company. Entertaining should be a pleasant experience, not an “I-didn’t-clean-my-house-and-I’m-stressed-about-what-they’ll-think” kind of event where you are paranoid about every speck of dust that you didn’t have time to clean.
- You’re not around that much. If you’re thinking of hiring a cleaning service for your up north cabin, your reason may be that you are half a state away. That’s when a cleaning service makes sense so your cabin is ready for your guests, or renters that come up to your cabin all summer.
One of the best reasons to hire a home cleaning service is that they only do what you want. A professional cleaner can fold your laundry, clean your floors, or take on the spring deep clean that didn’t happen. Contact a home cleaning service. Give your cleaner specific instructions on what you do or don’t want done in your home, and discuss a schedule for cleaning. You can hire a home cleaning service to come every week, every month or whenever you have company coming over or a renter coming to your cabin. Whatever the reason, the results are the same: a clean, organized home without sacrificing all your spare time.