All right all you Valentine’s-Day-gift-procrastinators: time is getting short, and it’s time to decide on a gift for your sweetheart. If you’re racking your mind for a gift idea, we have some traditional and unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas your sweetheart is guaranteed to love:
- Flowers & chocolates. You can’t get more traditional than this. Stop on your way home or have the flowers and chocolates delivered as a surprise.
- Tickets to her favorite activity. Does she like the theatre? A day at the spa? A sporting event? Is her favorite band coming to town? Surprise her with tickets (perhaps hidden in a box or flowers).
- No housecleaning! Give her the gift of not doing a weekly cleaning, or doing laundry, or mopping the floor. Call ZBM Cleaning and pre-pay for weekly or monthly cleanings, and let your sweetheart set up the cleaning schedule. She can even choose what cleaning chores she wants to the cleaner to do.
- Jewelry. Again, you can’t more traditional than a beautiful necklace, ring or bracelet for your favorite Valentine.
- A vacation to your cabin without the spring cleaning. Is your sweetheart stressed about finding the time to spring clean your cabin before your summer trips up north, or before your renters arrive? Contact a local cleaning company about setting up a cabin cleaning without your or your sweetheart having to travel.
We can’t help with the flowers and chocolates or gifts 2 & 4, but we can assist with gifts 3 & 5. Call ZBM Clean to set up your sweetheart’s gift (without her finding out!), and make her Valentine’s Day a special, clean-free day.